Monday, January 19, 2009

Just Add Soup

My children are pretty picky eaters, particularly my oldest Donald, who is 6. He has 4 basic food groups: chicken nuggets, ramen noodles, PB&J and junky snacks. If a meal doesn't fall into one of these food groups, he will not eat it. I made Tuna Noodle Casserole for dinner. Usually they gripe about the tuna and the mushrooms in the soup and I wonder why I bother cooking anything. Tonight, Donald finished 4 helpings of casserole. What was different you ask? I added 3 cans of soup instead of 2. Apparently if you drowned what ever you are making with soup, they will eat it! Good to know, since I will be attempting Swedish Meatballs later this week and they detest ground beef. I'm now off to buy stock in Campbell's cream soups!

No comments:

Post a Comment